Monday, September 2, 2013

Blah Blah Blah ~ My Self :D



I am Rohanifah P. Sultan. My friends call me “Ro” but my relatives call me “Babat”, which mean fat. Well, don’t wonder because I am fat.  I am 18 years of age. I was born on April 19, 1995 in Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines. I’m a daughter of Rocaya and Ismail Sultan. I am tall and have pinkish white skin but it doesn’t mean that I’m an American or something. I am a pure Filipino-Muslim. People often mistook me as an American.  Pardon me if I sound like I was bragging but I was just telling the truth. Hahaha.. :D just kidding. I know what you’re thinking; it’s not funny, is it? ….  I am not intelligent but I’m not dull either. I love my parents. I really love ice cream. I prefer home-made spaghetti. Why?  I don’t know.. What else do I love? Well, I guess, I love everything that surrounds me. ;)
I hope you don’t mind my grammar. I don’t usually express my thoughts in English, post it online and have it criticize by other people because I know I have very poor language skills when it comes to English. But, I have no choice because our teacher required us to create a blog and post in it.

Anyway, thanks for spending your time or for WASTING your time reading my boring thoughts. hehe. God Bless You ! <3

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment